Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we care about the details that matter most to our clients. We have our clients’ best interest in mind, drawing on more than 150 years of experience to understand their distinct needs and tailor our solutions. We’re part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world’s most trusted financial group. Trust starts with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results is rewarded.
Senior Software Engineer (Actimize)
As a part of Compliance Technology, the Actimize Technical Analyst supports multiple business lines through implementation and enhancement of Actimize SAM, AIS, RCM, SQL and related technologies. This individual works closely with business analysts, developers and ETL Developers to understand requirements and create Functional Design Documents (FRDs), Detailed Design Documents (DRDs), Data Sourcing Documents (DSDs) and Unit Test Plans (UTPs). They also support development and testing environments for Actimize solutions and advise on necessary patches and upgrades.
The Developer/Implementer partners with geographically distributed stakeholders across a variety of businesses and functions. Experience in various Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile, and having a solid understanding of Actimize and SQL programming is a must.
- Responsible for creating Functional and Detailed Design documents, Software Configuration Plans and Unit Test Plans.
- Responsible for Development and Analyze AIS, RCM Designer Code and work with vendor and business stakeholders for solutions.
- Responsible for administering and maintaining non-production environments for Actimize AML and related servers.
- Create RCM Workflows and changes based on business requirement.
- Understand the Actimize SAM & WLF Rules , Detections and alert generation.
- Experience implementing, programming, and administering Actimize AIS, Actimize RCM, Designer.
- Understand SAM Alert modules to meet specific business requirements
- Understand Actimize Database structure and metadata.
- Create Windows scripts to call jobs from scheduling tools.
- Analysis, preparation and update technical documentation within the project team following prescribed Bank technical policy and procedures.
- Identification and escalation of risks, issues and blockers
- Collaboration with business analysts to understand requirements, review designs, conduct testing and demonstrate products.
- Proactive communication of compliance application changes to Operations & Technology and business stakeholders
- Mentoring and coaching team members and participation in all aspects of Actimize architecture, design, development and testing.
- 7+ years of experience in software development in cross functional teams.
- 7+ years of experience implementing technology solutions at banks or financial institutions.
- 2+ years of experience implementing and administering Actimize SAM , RCM , AIS Modules.
- 5+ years of experience writing complex queries in Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server.
- 5+ years of experience writing Unix / Windows shell scripts
- Exposure to Actimize WLF is a plus
- Experience with new server implementations and Commvault
- Knowledge of data extraction, transformation and load using Informatica.
- Experience of customizing Actimize SAM Alert Generation Process modules.
- Experience with SAS AML System will be added plus.
- Well organized and demonstrates strong technical proficiency in system analysis and application design
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Well organized and be able to simultaneously manage several disparate tasks over varying timescales.
- Self-motivated, and able to troubleshoot issues independently.
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall SDLC methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of Compliance Risks and Risk Management, including Anti-Money Laundering.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience writing FRDs and DDDs.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.