Vineti creates advanced software for advanced therapies. We are a healthcare-tech company developing cloud-based software solutions that enable biopharmaceutical and life science companies to provide next generation personalized therapies safely, securely, seamlessly, and scalably. From the beginning, Vinetis founders have understood the challenges innovators face in developing personalized therapies. We are removing these barriers with technology that integrates the end-to-end supply chain of the process. Our technology makes it possible for patients with cancer, genetic disorders, and other serious health conditions to receive these breakthrough therapies.
As a member of the Vineti team, we can promise you the opportunity to collaborate alongside smart and driven people, with endless opportunities to grow your many skills.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Platform Engineering Team. In this role you will be working on the full stack of our platform, on Ruby on Rails and React. You will build secure, scalable, and reliable technologies in the cloud, giving you full-stack exposure to all of the latest cloud technologies our team is working on, including Ruby on Rails, React.js, Java, PostgreSQL, OpenShift, and more. This position is based in our downtown San Francisco office.
What youll be doing as a Senior Software Engineer – Platform:
- Work in a highly-collaborative workspace that encourages pairing and knowledge sharing, and prizes quality practices such as test-driven development
- Be a key member of one of several small, empowered, cross-functional teams, working closely with our product managers, designers, and customers to implement, innovate, design, and build Vinetis core product features
- Help junior and mid-level developers reach their full potential
- Identify issues and drive architecture discussions
- Design configurable software capable of supporting the needs of our growing customer base
- Work closely and collaborate with all product stakeholders to help drive features to successful delivery and help implement and drive alignment decisions
- 5+ years of current, hands-on software engineering experience developing commercial or open source software in Ruby on Rails
- 2+ years of development in React.js (or similar frameworks, such as Node.js, Java/Spring, Angular.js, PHP, etc) and experience in OOP
- Great communication skills; high collaboration; desire to pair, learn, and teach; and ability to work well in a team
- Ability to create software components and frameworks that are testable, reusable, and easy to change
- Solid understanding of how to build scalable web platforms (Microservice experience is a plus)
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality code, and passionate about great design and code quality
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, handle uncertainty and ambiguity, and ability to contribute quickly
- Experience working on a team using Agile and Test-Driven Development methodologies and techniques
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup environment
- Experience with Security, OAuth, SSO
- Experience with AWS, virtualization technologies and infrastructures
- BS in Engineering/CS or equivalent job experience
Vineti is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.