MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The key responsibilities include:
* Collaborate with development and product managers to develop and deploy new features to improve performance
* Develop processes to monitor and report application and infrastructure health
* Debug and optimize tasks
* Work to automate all routine tasks to maximize process efficiency
* Handle capacity management and planning for billions
The ideal Senior Software Reliability Engineer candidate has:
* 5+ years of experience in the software reliability field
* Expert in troubleshooting Linux systems and databases
* Working knowledge of Java, Python or another object-oriented programming language
* Previous experience working with large-scale distributed web tech stacks
* Experience working with continuous integration and deployment automation tools
* Strong communication skills and ability work in a team-focused environment!
This marketing – technology company, located right outside Boston MA, helps ecommerce companies improve their web presence. This company has developed a SaaS solution to optimize user traffic and improve customer engagement! They are constantly winning awards including one of 2020's "Best and Brightest Companies to Work For!"
This Senior Software Reliability Engineer position offers competitive pay and benefits. Enjoy flexible work hours and the opportunity to work 100% remote on a passionate and talented team!
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.