MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Work cross-functionally with the Security and Engineering teams
* Implement panning and completion of migrations of on-premise resources
* Establish and roll out best practices for automation of server deployment and management
* Supervise the IT Help desk function and provide transparency into the performance of IT systems and incidents
* 5+ years experience as a Systems Engineer working in server/network admin roles
* Excellent knowledge of Endpoint Management (Intune), Hyper-C, Azure infrastructure and Cloud Migrations
* Highly proficient in scripting with Powershell and AWS (Cloud)
* Have a security mindset, incorporate security in all the projects
Confidential, exponentially growing e-commerce platform.Competitive salary.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. Client CANNOT transfer or sponsor visas at this time
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.