It's an exciting time to join Fisher Investments; we're investing in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled team that promotes future global growth through strategic solutions and progress. We are important to supporting our firm's diverse businesses, and we're excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we add more experienced technologists to our Technology team.
We believe in providing our employees with the tools, support, and training they need to succeed within our company and in their professional career. We have invested a lot of resources and time into our IT department, and we are dedicated to securing the most advanced technologies available.
We are now searching for a Senior Systems Engineer (Active Directory) to join our team who will oversee design and configuration of Azure AD and traditional Active Directory. You will report to the Systems Engineering Team Lead.
- Use design skills to determine Technical Design Specifications for complex and high impact projects
- Manage design and implementation of Windows clusters supporting SQL Always-on HA and over distance
- Design systems for HA, BCP and DR scenarios and troubleshoot and debug systems
- Create all necessary documentation including system standards, run-books
- Take ownership of all environments including planning upgrades, staying on top of EOL dates and documenting inter-dependencies
- Ensure production support while managing projects and deliverables
- Research software solutions to meet our needs or to create efficiencies
- Participate in 24×7 on-call rotation
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment – we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER