Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Sr. Technical Project Manager – Campaign Production, Email is expected to perform all job duties including the following:
The Sr. Technical Project Manager – Campaign Production, Email is responsible for the day to day management, leadership and implementation of the email strategy and execution for a group of accounts. This would include but not be limited to the email channel, SMS/MMS initiatives, data/list management, online media and promotional support, and both brand and direct marketing in order to maximize client business/marketing objectives.
This role is responsible for end-to-end project management/campaign operations and internal relationship building.
- Oversee the project definition, management and execution of email channel programs, including but not limited to, email campaign management, social media integration, landing pages and support sites, online media and promotions, and affiliate marketing, in order to maximize client business/marketing objectives
- Day to day contact for the respective internal Enterprise client; able to build strong client relationships while executing up-sell and cross-sell to organically grow the business
- Accountable for each assigned marketing/media project and each phase of the online marketing/media process: strategy, planning/buying, trafficking, optimization, and measurement analysis and ROI
- Works directly with the creative, development and account teams to ensure that each project is on strategy, on time and within budget
- Serve as a point of integration for multiple agency departments; ensure integrated program management
- Able to write solid proposals and strategies for a variety of verticals
- Help identify and qualify vendors for partnerships
- Manage third-party vendors and contractors and evaluate new opportunities for the client on an ongoing basis
- Stay up-to-date on and advises clients of the latest trends in email marketing/media (i.e. kinetic elements, responsive dev technique)
- Participate in new project development and new business efforts as required by management
- Has a conversant understanding of common digital tools and techniques (HTML/CSS, .NET or PHP, database design/development, etc.)
- 5+ years of email campaign operations/marketing program/project management experience
- Able to provide inventive, but measurable, solutions for client challenges
- Experience with Email Service Provider (ESP) platforms (i.e. Harmony, Cheetahmail, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Yesmail, Responsys, Zeta, SilverPop, etc…)
- Deeply familiar and passionate about email marketing concepts, practices and programs. A strong understanding of email marketing
- Highly motivated and assertive self-starter
- Experienced with hands-on implementation and results measurement
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Time management and problem solving skills
- Able to quickly adapt to new situations
- Team player
- Able to think “outside the box” to solve and deliver
- Exemplary communication skills (persuasive written, compelling verbal)
- Solid understanding of usability within the Web and email channels
- Experience drawing recommendations from channel analytics
- Ability to create and monitor business KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Focused on results and detail oriented
- Education: 4 year college degree in related field
Bonus Skills (nice to have’s):
- Automotive channel experience a plus
- Freemarker, AMPscript or Velocity scripting expertise is a BIG plus
- Ability to dedicate yourself to our clients and do whatever the job takes to deliver their solutions
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.