Address: 450 Bond Street
Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for a Senior Web Developer – Drupal 8 to be located in our Lincolnshire, IL Facility.
The Senior Web Developer will be responsible for full life-cycle development and technical product management of ZAH Group web properties. This includes strategy,design, implementation, styling, content maintenance, configuration and testing of both internal and externally facing corporate web sites and eCommerce solutions.
This Senior Web Developer role is best filled by a technical, creative and energetic individual that will be responsible for the development and design of our current and future technology stack for web applications and web sites. The ideal candidate will be able to conceptualize and design cutting-edge internal and external web solutions as well as possess the technical ability to turn those concepts into fully functioning web sites utilizing IT standards. The candidate will also be responsible for technical configuration of the websites, content management (Product Information Management), and PCI Compliance and best practices for eCommerce.
1. Design and develop externally facing corporate web sites within Web Content Management framework integrated with Product Information from PIM.
2. eCommerce systems architecture, design and programming experience with a focus on funnel optimization and the ability to collaborate with sales to deliver shared results.
3. Stay current on UX/UI best practices to integrate creative, easy to navigate web design concepts. Intermediate to expert level for analytics to provide continuous improvements. Ensure coordination with Marketing to follow the existing style guide.
4. Grow traffic to externally facing sites via latest SEO and SEM methods.
5. Ability to summarize and present key concepts, business summaries and mock ups with key internal customers.
6. Manage online catalogs presented on the website, linked from the back-end Marketing PIM system.
7. Ensure all web site infrastructure and DR backups are current and solutions are compliant with the latest security best practices.
8. Manage custom web development and workflow processes within Sharepoint.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
A minimum of seven (7) years of professional experience designing and developing websites and/or web applications an a minimum of four (4) years of experience building and styling websites through Drupal 8 or similar Web Content Management System. Prior Drupal Commerce experience.
Strong understanding of IT development methodologies, testing and project life cycle stages. Need experience with analytics tools, like Google Analytics, to track and optimize content and commerce. Knowledge of database design and performance concepts.
Self-starter; ability to identify tasks, prioritize work, and deliver on tight schedules.
Ability to travel 10-20% domestically is required.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- 401(k) Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Shared Cost Medical & Dental
- Flex Spending
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Onsite Employee Fitness Center
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.