Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
We are looking for a ServiceNow Developer who can assist in ensuring a new ServiceNow system delivers value to a DHS IT operations organization.
This is an exciting role that will develop ServiceNow solutions through a transition from an existing Microsoft SCSM tool to ServiceNow.
Contract requires US Citizenship. Will sponsor Secret Clearance required.
The closest metro station is Metro Center and Gallery Place
- This position will be part of the design setup, operations, and implementation of new service capabilities, effectively and efficiently in an Agile manner
- The ideal candidate will have ServiceNow development and engineering experience with ITSM and other module tool configuration and integration with the platform (such as ITBM, SAM, ITOM).
- Candidates who are experienced and well versed in both ITSM and IT infrastructure (security, server and network) will be a great fit as many of these processes will be included in the implementation requirements form the DHS IT Business and Service Delivery customers.
- The candidate will be able to leverage their experience in Technology and IT Service Management (ITSM) processes to assist in developing and implementing an implementation roadmap that promotes ServiceNow as a strategic asset for this DHS organization.
- This position will design, develop, test and deploy ServiceNow demand, change, and request workflows. They will also develop dashboard and reporting.
- The candidate must demonstrate an exceptional work ethic, excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to work closely with and present to top level customer executives.
- Must be able to collaborate with different organizational groups, most of which will not be direct reports, to align priorities and resources by drawing upon shared values and organizational commitments.
- A background in service delivery, operations, and organizational change is a plus.
- Can perform application development and maintenance in a team environment utilizing ServiceNow
- Participate in requirements gathering, technical design sessions, software development, reviews, and, testing
- Perform ServiceNow administrative functions as required
- Provide Tier II/III application support.
- Proficient in ensuring that applications are created using software development best practices and security best practices in a DOD environment
- Responsible for designs, develop, tests and debugs ServiceNow software.
- Can prepare needed documents (i.e. SOPs, User Guides, Testing documentation, etc.)
- Develop new and existing ServiceNow workflows and Dashboards
- Be able to integrate Change, Service Asset & Configuration, and Release Management to achieve defined outcomes.
- 5-10 years of related experience, include supervisory
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- ServiceNow Technical Certification
- Knowledge of workflow configuration tools: SharePoint, SAP, Microsoft CRM, etc
- Prior experience with ServiceNow required
- Ability to self-motivate while operating effectively in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to work on diverse projects simultaneously, requiring detailed analysis, creative/practical problem solving, time management, and sound judgment
- Demonstrated knowledge of all ITSM/ITIL, NIST, and ATO integrated requirements
- Desired Certifications: ITIL Intermediate and PMP
- Proficiency in ITSM process automation and automated performance metric generation.
- Experience providing leadership and technical training
- Familiarity with numerous ServiceNow modules (ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, Sec, SAM, etc…)
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA DC Washington
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.