A Fortune 50 client based in Plano, Texas is looking for a ServiceNow ITOM Architect to accelerate their AIOps & automation journey by playing a key role in an ITOM global rollout. The selected candidate will work with business leadership across platform teams, development teams, product owners, scrum masters, and other technology centers of excellence to prioritize the ITOM goals for engineering new solutions to improve platform and application stability, performance, metrics and reporting. Additionally, they will aid in the process of service mapping, discovery, event management, cloud automation, Health Log analytics and orchestration on the ServiceNow platform. This ITOM Architect will work to deliver transformation projects in AIOps and provide strategic and technical hands-on expertise to support IT with predictive & automation solutions with the goal to prevent incidents & reduce MTTR.
– Certification in Event management, Orchestration, ServiceNow Certified System
– Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the management of users, groups, and roles, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalog items Orchestration and Discovery experience
– 5+ years of Delivering ITOM implementations and integrations
– Expert in ServiceNow ITOM modules: Service Mapping, Discovery, Event Management, Cloud Management, Orchestration and CMDB
– Proven experience with Log Analytics with ELK, Splunk, or Loom Systems
– Experience in ServiceNow CMDB Architecture & CSDM model
– Experience with AIOps
– Experience in JSON scripting and coding ITOM solutions, namely Event, Discovery, Service Mapping and Orchestration
– Experience designing and developing integrations between ServiceNow and third-party systems, cloud (Azure & AWS APIs), including use of ServiceNows Integration Hub
– Expert understanding on import sets and transform maps, working with external data sources, ServiceNow data mapping
– Knowledge on identification, classification rule, articulation in ServiceNow CMDB Classes for Asset and Configuration, their relationships, and dependencies.
– Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering or related field
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.