Req ID: 142430
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a SFDC QA Tester to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
How You'll Help Us:
As a QA Tester, you will have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new division created within one of the largest technology providers in the world. We are building the next generation of digital services company and believe clients are ready for a more nimble, agile partner to deliver outcomes across the SFDC platform- including Sales, Service, Marketing, Vlocity, Mulesoft, Tableau, etc.
You'll help us by viewing this opportunity as more than a job, but an opportunity to mold the business and a place to grow your career with a core group of highly talented individuals across the US, Costa Rica, Canada, and India. We put an emphasis on training, improving consulting skills, and helping you achieve certifications. You'd be joining a company that has 3,000+ SF certifications, so you know you are part of a highly skilled team that values investing in team education and skill-building.
Why the Role Is Important:
Our QA Test teams are fundamental to ensuring the digital technology and related services that NTT DATA builds for our clients are valuable, intuitive, and impactful. The work of QA Test teams provides clients and teams with support, leadership, and direction to make sure projects are executed well and to deliver the engagement as promised.
Once You Are Here, You Will:
- Create test plans and test cases to cover the documented business requirements and design specifications.
- Execute test cases and record results. Consult with the project team on questionable issues before opening defects.
- Report test status and test metrics daily in the project tool (e.g. Jira, TFS, etc.)
- Participate in team status meetings and contribute information to status, risk, and issue reports.
- Ensure functionality is delivered per the SOW. Identify deviations and communicate to project leadership.
- Follow all project standard operating procedures (SOP) related to time reporting, DevOps, reporting status, updating PM/ticketing system for assignments, bugs, events, incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc.
- 2+ years experience in a Salesforce consulting role
- 1+ years experience testing in Salesforce Applications
- At least one Salesforce Certification
- Prior experience with a software development methodology, Agile preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization, follow up skills, and attention to detail
- Problem Solver. You are creative but also practical in finding solutions to problems that may arise in the project to avoid potential escalations.
- Analytical. You like to dissect complex processes and can help forge a path based on your findings.
- Self-driven. A motivated individual who can efficiently influence delivery in a complicated matrix organization.
Remote with minimum client travel expected (under normal operating conditions post-COVID)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Consulting, Testing, Cloud, Quality Assurance, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.