We are seeking a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to joun our team!
- Requires in-depth knowledge of principles, concepts within own function/specialty and basic knowledge of other related areas.
- Applies broader knowledge of industry standards/practices to assignments
- Solves a variety of problems of moderately complex or unusual within own area
- Applies independent judgement to develop creative and practical solutions based on the analysis of multiple factors
- Anticipates and identifies problems and issues
- Guided by area goals and objectives
- May provide technical direction to others around the completion of short-term work goals
- Trains and guides others in work area on technical skills
- Networks with senior colleagues in own area of expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with at least 3 years of experience or a Masters degree; OR in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, at least 5 years of experience
- Understanding of utilizing Agile software development methodologies
- Deep knowledge of at least one programming language along with ability to execute on complex programming tasks.
- Ability to document, track and monitor a problem/issue to a timely resolution
- Knowledge of operating systems
- Collaborative problem-solving ability and self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with prioritization of duties
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best selves and make an impact.
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to applicants.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.