MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Establishing and Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
* Utilize CRM tools to track leads in an effort to convert new opportunities to business.
* Sell software products and solutions into companies ranging from small to enterprise customers.
* Occasionally travel to IT conferences where you will set up booths and present software services and solutions to prospect customers
* Develop and Manage relationships with key clinical decision makers to understand and fulfill account service and in-servicing needs.
* Bachelors Degree preferred
* Master degree a plus
* Driven and Passionate Information Technology Sales Development Consultant with a great attitude
* Willing to gain an understanding of company Services and Products and sell them into small and enterprise customers in North America.
* Quick learner that can understanding the CRM tool
* Strong communication skills
Software solutions company offering various niche software servicesVery competitive compensation package
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.