SUMMARY: The Software Developer is responsible for designing, implementing, testing and supporting Paradigm proprietary code. The Developer will communicate information to Paradigm staff and may be required to instruct staff in software use. This person must be able to effectively and efficiently troubleshoot system problems and devise solutions. Flexibility in work hours is a must with keen sense of urgency and responsiveness.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Ability to perform under pressure and deadlines, completing tasks on time and budget.
- Professional, self-motivated, responsible, and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with end users to translate requirements into designs that meet their needs
- Responsible for complying with Paradigm IT security requirement and policies.
- Responsible for safeguarding Paradigm or Paradigm related IT passwords.
- Responsible for notifying Paradigm of any IT security incidents per policy 16.0 Information Security Incident Management.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in software development.
- C#, ASP.Net MVC/WebAPI, and EntityFramework
- Typescript and Angular
- Proficiency writing, tuning and debugging complex queries and stored procedures in Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Windows server maintenance
- IIS maintenance and DNS
- Experience with high availability application architectures
- Experience with dev, test, and production environments
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform a physical demands in the Light work Category defined as:
- work which involves lifting no more than 20 pounds at a time with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds and requiring a good deal of walking or standing. A job is included in this category when it involves sitting most of the time with some pushing and pulling of arm or leg controls. In order to be considered capable of doing light work, an individual should have the ability to do substantially all the activities. A person who can do light work is deemed to do sedentary work, unless there are additional limiting factors such as loss of fine dexterity or inability to sit for a long time.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Environment Conditions Office environment with office level ambient noise and conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee does not work in wet or humid conditions (non-weather), work near moving mechanical parts, work in high, precarious places, endure outdoor weather conditions or endure extreme cold or heat (non-weather).
- Noise Level Will be low to moderate noise found in typical office environments.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.