We Are Hiring
Software Developer – SWE Consumer STL – Full-Time, Days – Cortex Coworking Duncan Ave – St. Louis, MO
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Technologies leverages technology to create collaborative solutions that improve everyday health decisions. The technology enables seamless access to data across all applications transforming the customer experience when interacting with technology and enhancing our ability across Ascension to better serve communities with greater agility and responsiveness. It is used to provide insightful use of automation and data-drive improvements to enhance the provider, patient and consumer experience as well as keeping cybersecruity with a strong posture to protect data and other valuable assets.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2019, Ascension provided $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes more than 150,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 150 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 20 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including clinical and network services, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Technologies, you will have the opportunity to lead the design and execution of deployed business application systems, and mentor less-experienced staff with responsibility for their technical development.
- Develops partnerships with senior users to understand their business needs and define future application requirements. Evaluates the applicability of leading edge technologies and uses this information to significantly influence future business strategies.
- Analyzes complex business and competitive issues and discerns the implications for systems support. Designs, directs and performs analyses to resolve complex first-time project issues, including analysis of the technical and economic feasibility of proposed system solutions.
- Designs projects with broad implication for the business and/or the future architecture, successfully addressing cross-technology and cross-platform issues. Balances and negotiates the needs of multiple users and communicates the business advantages of various technical solutions.
- Manages customer expectations and ensures prompt and complete customer service. Customizes presentations to the interests of the audience.
- Develops expert understanding of applications development processes, and in-depth knowledge of leading edge technologies to create plans for future technology use.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 1 year of experience required.
- 4 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify links below for more information.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.