Type: Regular Full-Time
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
For more than three decades, Pragmatics has provided clients with award-winning customer service and expert solutions to complex challenges. Since 1985, Pragmatics has maintained a sterling reputation as a trusted, capable and innovative solutions provider.
Pragmatics’ industry-leading experts currently deliver high-impact solutions to a portfolio of 25 major information technology contracts with a range of Defense and Civilian Agencies. These include the Defense Information Systems Agency; the Departments of the Army, Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, Justice, State, and Treasury; the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; the General Services Administration; and several intelligence agencies. Pragmatics is proud of its ability to support our clients in achieving success in their important missions, and we look forward to continuing to provide them with the highest level of service.
Primary job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- As a member of the application development team, the Software Developer is responsible for full stack application development on a greenfield development project.
- Work as a member of a cross functional development team and adhere to engineering best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, MIS, or Computer Science
- At least nine (9) or more years of experience in a software programmer/developer role of which 2 years must be in an agile environment
- Experience with ElasticSearch is a plus
- Familiarization with structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Demonstrate critical attention to detail and deadlines, and are self-motivated
- Ability to adapt to change in direction and priorities in a project and deadline-oriented environment
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Pragmatics is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Pragmatics prohibits discrimination against employees and qualified applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, marital status, national origin, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws. Pragmatics will make reasonable accommodations, in appropriate cases, for qualified individuals with disabilities, if it can do so without undue hardship.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.