CATALYST provides services to build prototypes of new AWS cloud-based technical capabilities, and bring those capabilities through the full software development lifecycle including agile development, system test, and transition to operations (SecDevOps). This includes all services required to support application development, systems engineering, cloud services, COTS integration, and ongoing operations and maintenance. The successful candidate will divide their time between 2 focus areas: (1) supporting the ongoing operations and maintenance of developed and released AWS-based applications, and supporting new AWS development efforts as time allows, and (2) performing the administrative and support functions for, and ongoing enhancement of, a server-based Tableau visualization dashboard.
The selected candidate will join the CATALYST Team and work directly with Mission personnel. Our developers use a wide variety of AWS services to deliver critical Mission functions to Production using agile development principles. Team members must be able to perform within a collaborative team environment but also work independently with minimal guidance from the Team Lead when the need arises. This position requires a person that can contribute significantly to an existing team whose primary focus involves proxy and AWS platform services.
BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a scientific or technical disciple, plus 15 years relevant experience. Work experience can be used in liew/combined with education
- ACTIVE clearance with the US Government sponsor (TS/SCI with Poly)
- Application development using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Agile development methodologies
- AWS Services
- AWS Console access
- Serverless computing similar to AWS Lambda
- CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy
- Deploying and configuring bastion hosts
- Container services/products similar to Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), Amazon ECS for Kubernetes (Amazon EKS), OpenShift
- Queuing services/products similar to Kafka, SQS, Kinesis, Java Message Service (JMS)
- Network and Proxy Services
- Networking architecture principles: Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Subnets, PrivateLink
- Private network services such as NordVPN
- Application Development
- Python, Java, or NodeJS
- RESTful APIs using JSON or XML messaging such as Grape, Rails, or Sinatra (Ruby)
- Able to communicate technical details to technical and non-technical audiences
- Documents code and shares lessons learned through mediums such as Confluence, team wiki, SharePoint, and MS Teams.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.