At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Software Developer Sr. within PNC's Retail Technology MIS (Management Information System) organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA or Cleveland, OH.
The mission of the Salesforce Agile Department, known as EDGE at PNC, is to support our lines of business teams in migrating functionality off of legacy Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and servicing systems to our platform. The department currently consists of 10+ agile development teams which customize and maintain PNC's Salesforce cloud application.
This role involves working on our Foundation Data team within the EDGE (Salesforce) department. We specialize in data migration and integration as a whole in support of all other agile development teams in the department. Working with development teams and application architects helping them develop more reliable solutions is our intention as a team. Using technology such as Informatica Power Center and Informatica Power Exchange, our team works on the migration of data from source applications internal to PNC to our application (Salesforce). Our data migrations are in support but not limited to internal customers including Asset Management Group (AMG), Retail, Corporate and Institutional Banking (C&I B), and Wealth Management. Our team specializes in both one time data migrations and batch integration.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in technology related fields
• Experience with the following technology: Informatica Power Center, Informatica Power Exchange, Intelligent Cloud Services, Unix, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Scripting (Must have direct experience) Capstorm, Hadoop, Teradata, Oracle, Salesforce Integration, CA7 Mainframe (Nice to have)
• Willing to learn new technology
• Work in an AGILE environment
• Troubleshooting skills
• Develops, tests and implements code to migrate data between source and destination
• Performs data migration and does large data comparison
• Understanding of continuous delivery and how to implement a continuous delivery workflow
• Understanding of Agile software development concepts (for example, Scrum, Kanban)
• Excellent documentation skills
• Proven ability to communicate using oral and written methods
• Passion and interest to continually automate manual processes
- Provides detailed technical design and development of software solutions using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- Proposes & designs software solutions to address complex business needs.
- Writes code, tests and deploys software.
- Prepares technical and procedural documentation required for software.
- Maintains and debugs software.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused – Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk – Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Application Delivery Process – Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, and formal application delivery methodologies; ability to utilize these in order to deliver new or enhanced applications.
Application Design, Architecture – Knowledge of application design activities, tools and techniques; ability to utilize these to convert business requirements and logical models into a technical application design.
Application Development Tools – Knowledge of and ability to utilize a variety of specific tools and toolkits for the development and support of applications.
Application Testing – Knowledge of application testing and ability to design, plan and execute application testing strategies and tactics to ensure software quality throughout all stages of application development.
Packaged Application Integration – Knowledge of and the ability to implement packaged application software and integrate it with company applications, databases and technology platforms.
System Development Life Cycle – Knowledge of project management techniques and the ability to plan, design, develop, test, implement and maintain system development life cycle segments and phases.
Technical Troubleshooting – Knowledge of technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques, and the ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems.
Technical Writing/Documentation – Knowledge of the technical language and writing approach, and the ability to write paper-based and on-line technical reference documentation (guidelines, standards, procedures, processes, applications, etc.)
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.