Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Public Trust/Other Required:
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge that we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a SharePoint Developer joining our team to support Government activities at Tysons, VA.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a SharePoint Developer supporting the customer, you will be trusted to provide critical IT solutions and excellent customer service. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Designs and codes software components, units and modules that meet product specifications and development schedules.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis.
- Tests and debugs assigned components and units.
- Participates in large system and subsystem planning.
- Collaborates with hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems and works with them to resolve incompatibilities.
- Writes and updates technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation and training materials.
- Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
- Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems; such as storage capacity, processing speed and input/output requirements.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Working with a dedicated, highly skilled team of professionals
- Current SharePoint SCA
- Experience with REST, AJAX and SharePoint web services
- Minimum of 8 years related experience
- Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU
- Alignment to a mission-critical role that directly impacts the customer’s ability to effectively execute its mission.
- Direct engagement with contractor leadership that centers upon career development/mobility, enhanced performance evaluation, and corporate information sharing & networking opportunities.
- Placement on a dynamic team of talented professionals that organically fosters an environment of innovation, collaboration, and trust.
Provides guidance to all phases of the software development lifecycle.
Analyze user/business needs and functionality to plan and design software systems to meet those needs.
Provides guidance in creating a variety of models and diagrams that show programmers the software code needed for an application.
Provides guidance to all phases of the software updates, refinement, testing, and debugging process to meet business needs.
Provides valued analysis on software project specifications, activities, or status.
Advises on the software or system process for optimal documentation and future maintenance and updates.
May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.
May serve as a mentor to less experienced analysts.
May serve as team or task lead. (Not a people manager)
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 8+ years of experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA McLean
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.