Req ID: 147458
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Software Development Associate- Junior Java developers. to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Create solutions by developing, implementing and maintaining Java based components and interfaces
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle, determining design methodologies and tool sets, completing programming using languages and software products, designing and conducting tests
- Lead the development effort of web services, design and develop SOAP based web services, develop XML schema designs.
- Develop JEE applications
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science with an emphasis in Java
- Good knowledge on OO concepts, Algorithms, Data structures and programming concepts
- Project experience in building Java based web application
- Knowledge/exposure to Java Web Services (Restful)
- Understanding/exposure to Spring framework
- Knowledge of API development
- Good understanding of secure coding practices, best Java coding practices
- Knowledge in design, develop, and implementation of software applications preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of technology object oriented: design patterns and their implementations
- Good Knowledge in SQL, No SQL databases
- Understanding/knowledge of relational database management system (RDBMS) experience
- Understanding/knowledge of of MQ Series Messaging experience
- Understanding/knowledge of years of experience with Cloud technologies
- Understanding/knowledge of microservices development
- Agile concepts
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Developer, Java, Consulting, Computer Science, Database, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.