Supervise software development team to create, maintain and extend software products and technology services that focus on laboratory and medical practice solutions.
Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance in all areas of Information Technology infrastructure, which includes voice communication for Interpath Laboratory, Inc. and all associated corporations.
*** Up to $5,000 relocation Bonus!***
***Remote for OR, WA and ID Residents ONLY***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mentor, coach, develop and train technical development resources
- Oversee the recruiting, staffing and training efforts for the department
- Coordinate and drive initiatives and teams, removing barriers and effectively responding to business and/or technical challenges and changes
- Responsible for the planning, direction, and coordination of software development projects from initiation through implementation
- Identify, track, measure, and report on key project milestones
- Function as Scrum Master to increase team efficiency, motivate team and guide toward best practices that will ensure quality and timeliness. Ensure the DoD (Definition of Done) is being followed
- Lead and Manage process creation for the correction of software deficiencies (bugs) and added features and enhancements that adhere to delivered design requirements
- Work with infrastructure group to build and maintain unified systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2+ years leading a multi-discipline development team
- Knowledgeable in the SCRUM framework or other Agile Development Methodologies
- Experience with T-SQL, SQL Server and RESTful applications
- Experience performing builds and deployments under source control systems
- Experience with HIPAA and PCI compliance are preferred
- Experience with HTML5, jQuery, Bootstrap or cloud services (i.e. AWS or Azure Web Apps) are a plus
- Design – Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional patient situations; Responds promptly to Patient needs; Solicits Patient feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Visionary Leadership – Inspires respect and trust.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
- Judgment – Makes timely decisions.
- Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – Completes work in timely manner.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation – Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work.
Life at Adaugeo Healthcare Solutions:
We are a devoted team of professionals, working cohesively to build on our expertise as a work family since 2007. With a vibrant work culture focused on continually improving people and processes, our curiosity, persistence and positive attitudes are core strengths. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and an ever-evolving learning and development program to foster career and personal growth. We truly value our employees.
More About Us:
Adaugeo Healthcare Solutions is part of a family owned and operated healthcare organization, providing collaborative support and corporate oversight to our family of companies. We are committed to operational excellence and cost-efficient administrative, technical and management services, including:
- Accounting and Finance
- Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Centralized Scheduling
- Certified Coding
- Clinic Administration
- Credentialing and Privileging
- Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Human Resources and Payroll
- IT Infrastructure
- Purchasing and Materials Management
- Quality Improvement
- Recruiting and Sourcing
- Software Development
Our family of companies also includes Praxis Health, the largest independent medical group in Oregon, and Interpath Laboratory, Inc., the Northwest’s leading, innovative clinical and anatomic medical laboratory with over 90 locations across Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. Our organization has over 50 years of proven success as a multi-specialty healthcare delivery system, thanks to our amazing people who contribute passion, dedication and ingenuity every day. It’s because of our people that we believe in putting people first!
Manual dexterity for office machine operation including computer; stooping, bending, mobility to complete errands, or sitting for extended periods of time. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Stress can be triggered by multiple staff demands and deadlines.
Work is performed in an office environment. Involves frequent contact with staff.
Adaugeo Healthcare Solutions Equal Opportunity Statement
Adaugeo Healthcare Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.