MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Write code for image processing pipeline
* Work with scientists to understand needs and develop protoypes that turn into quality code
* Oversee and grow code base and implement controls/unit tests to maximize resiliency of workflow
* Design/maintain interface to help wet lab scientists run experiments
* MUST have proficiency in Python and the PyData stack
* Demonstrate high-quality production-ready code
* Experience with Docker
* Understanding of CI/CD and Agile software engineering practices
* Experience with pipeline/workflow managers (Luigi, Airflow, NExtflow, etc)
Growing venture-backed biotech companyFull time offer with benefits
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.