Ready for a challenge that will keep you on the cutting edge of cybersecurity? Are you a web developer ready to step into the cleared space? Secure Missions Solutions works on top level cybersecurity for national defense programs and is hiring experienced Software Developers with a focus on research, innovation and solving mission critical challenges.
Parsons’ extensive experience in the cleared space, combined with your advanced technical knowledge, will propel your career forward with opportunity for advancement with top performance. Training, development and opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fastpaced business grow and evolve. We need our Developers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new challenges across the fullstack as we continue to push security forward. In this role you will work directly in an operations organization on a small, tightknit development team helping to drive the customer's computer network defense (CND) mission into the future. You'll interface directly with expert CND analysts to design and develop tools to codify their knowledge and help achieve maximal mission effect including directly executing mission yourself to help battleharden your tools. The most common languages we currently use are Python, PHP, Bash, Perl, and C++.
- Requires knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in software engineering and applications and systems development.
- Performs software and information engineering, including full life cycle application systems design and development.
- Participates in all phases of software development and engineering, including system design, analysis, and modeling at a highly technical level.
- Assists in the analysis of system architecture requirements, performs requirements acquisitions and definition and data analysis, and may customize purchased applications.
- Performs conceptual design, detailed design, code, debugging, and unit test of critical IT programs within a subsystem or system-of-systems.
- Performs integration testing of programs within a subsystem or system-of-systems and support of various computer operating and/or network systems.
- Writes, modifies, and maintains technical documentation and specifications such as user manuals, system documentation, training materials, ICDs, Acceptance Plans and Procedure, design specifications
- Works from specifications to develop and modify operating software programming applications.
- Resolves hardware and software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- Troubleshoots and provides customer support for system engineering and software issues.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering, computer science, or another closely related IT discipline.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- 8 or more years of experience in software development
- Solid expertise in developing web-based applications
- Knowledge of database abstraction layers, JSP, and J2EE
- Functional understanding of sockets, UDP, TCP/IP, and other aspects of network programming
- Proficiency in XML and Java
- CISSP or other DoD 8570.01-M IAT II or III Certification
- Familiar with web services
- Familiar with Niagara Files (NiFi) servers and their associated code
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.