Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We’re building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It’s time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It’s time you were a part of something bigger.
We’re expanding our workforce – engineers, architects, developers and more – onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you’re ready for high-impact, you’re ready for CDK.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our OEM Integration (OEMi) team which focuses on developing integration solutions for Automotive manufacturers to integrate directly with CDK systems (DCS). Candidate must be able to thrive in an Agile environment that involves local and off shore team members, participate in creating innovative solutions and solve complex real world problems.
- Develop enterprise software solutions in a service-oriented architecture, including services and service layer, service integration to user interfaces and data, UI components, 3rd party integrations, and refactoring current applications
- Design and code software solutions utilizing agile methodologies
- Participate in architecture and framework extensions, development of services and components (design, coding, and testing), system/subsystem definition, interface, and product architecture
- Assist in achieving the strategy roadmap for enterprise technology architecture, and defining standards and guidelines for the definition and development of software application, components, and services
- Perform requirements gathering, vendor and product evaluation
- Work with product owners/engagement managers to identify and iron out upcoming business needs and develop technical backlog
- A BS/BA in Engineering, Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7+ years of software development experience
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting and complicated problems
- Experience designing and implementing highly performing, re-usable and scalable applications
- Experience in application design and implementation using agile practices
- Experience in developing application in Pick Basic and familiar with most of the technology we use such as PostgreSql, NoSQL, C, C#, XML/ XSL, JSON, SOAP/REST, SSL, HTTP, ESB, Bamboo, GIT, Stash/BitBucketWork
- Experience in an Automotive industry a plus
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.