About the position
The Avaya Solution and Technology Enterprise Engineering Solutions Team is seeking an experienced SDLC (software development lifecycle) application and build/integration support specialist. The candidate would be responsible for supporting a diverse set of applications used to develop product and the build infrastructure to support continuous delivery. The environment encompasses on-premise and cloud deployments such as Azure and AWS. The candidate must be proficient in PHP and Java and familiar with best practice coding/security methods. The applicate will be required to respond to out-of-hours outages/escalations.
• Proficient in Windows and Linux administration
• JIRA and Agile
• Source code managements tools; GIT, SVN and GITHUB
• Proficient in PHP and Java
• Jenkins/Bamboo/Kubernetes build management
• CI/CD pipelines/automation
• Knowledgeable in security and networking concepts
• May be required to work in HIPAA/PCI compliant environments
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Can work well independently
• Strong collaboration skills and can manage a project/program across different functional groups
• Work effectively in a geographically distributed team
• Degree in CS and 8+ years in the field
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.