Software Engineering Manager

Full Time Colorado Springs CO Fiserv

A client in the Colorado Springs, CO area is looking for a Software Engineering Manager who will be responsible for building out their Merchant Experience team. They will spend 70% of their managing at 5-6 person team while needing to spend the other 30% hands on in the weeds with their team coming up with solutions, technical problem solving, and picking up development tasks. This will be back end focused developing new services in microservices and require a self-sufficient leader who is confident making solution-drive decisions and running with a team.

Experience with POS systems or customer-facing software programs/applications
5+ years in a Software Development or Software Engineering role

1-2 years in a Lead or Managerial role in a Tech organization

Focus in back-end technologies: Java, Springboot

Microservices

mySQL

JavaScript

Experience leading or mentoring groups of people while also participating in hands on development alongside them (able to time manage both tasks)

To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.