We are looking for a qualified Software Release Coordinator to join our team here in San Diego, CA. You will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the delivery of our software products. This involves release preparation, scheduling, communication, monitoring, reporting, and will require interaction with Product Managers, Developers, QA, internal Business Stakeholders, and Beta users.
Release Coordinator responsibilities also include building, managing, and communicating a Release Schedule a coordinated view of all releases. The Release Coordinator works with Product and Dev Management to identify and manage dependencies between releases and ensure that all releases are scheduled to avoid conflicts and excessive demands on resources.
- Drive the release planning and scheduling process for all Altium software products
- Work with Management, Development, and QA to identify and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Primary support contact for deployment-related issues in all environments
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists
- Investigate and resolve build and deployment issues
- Create, review, publish, and manage formal release notifications and community forum updates.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- 2+ years of the previous release and/or project management experience
- Strong knowledge of Git, SVN, and code branch management
- Experience with build automation tools such as Jenkins, Maven, or TeamCity
- Advanced knowledge of SDLC
- Hands-on experience with project and task management tools (Jira, VersionOne, etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of at least one scripting or programming language
- Hands-on experience implementing and supporting automated CI/CD pipeline
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- A passion for Quality Assurance, Continuous Integration testing methodologies, and change control.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.