Observe and evaluate current customer business practices, analyze the respective system capabilities, and make strategic recommendations to the customer about the integration of their current practice with the respective system capabilities. Perform instructor led trainings on products at customer’s site, local branch and via online technologies.
- Responsible for the software conversion and implementation process for new and existing customers.
- Demonstrates expertise in technical translation, listening and oral communication skills.
- Perform a system analysis, including consultation with current users to determine the hardware, software and/or system function specifications for the customer.
- Assist the customer with designing a software, product solution and business flow that will suit their needs.
- Recommend improvements and upgrades as appropriate.
- Act as an ongoing advisor to customers regarding their technology structure and software packages.
- Perform technology demonstrations and other activities to help support Revolve lead generation efforts.
- Prepare and deliver instructor-led training sessions face to face or via online for the Patterson Revolve product suite and other technologies as applicable.
- Install and troubleshoot software, hardware, and digital components with assistance from technical support.
- Collaborate with the PTC to resolve software and product issues as necessary.
- Coordinate, participate in, and support meetings and activities, (technology events and marketing activities).
- Prepare, coordinate and conduct User Group Meetings/Release Parties.
- Professionally represent Patterson Companies to branch customers and potential customers, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Support and engage with customer retention activities.
- Completes all administrative and technical duties (i.e; activity tracking, expense accounts, feedback, reports for pre and post training, etc.) within compliance procedures and policies.
Dental Technology Advisor/Trainer Education and Training:
- 3-5 years of experience in the dental field.
- Dental office administrative experience is highly preferred.
- Additional dental assisting, or dental hygiene experience is recommended.
- Travel is required for the Technology Advisor role.
Relevant Dental Technology Advisor/Trainer Work Experience:
- Specific training in the use of technology related products.
- Excellent presentation skills, including to large groups.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work and contribute to a team environment.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills, completing tasks in a timely manner with little supervision while guiding individuals toward task accomplishment.
- Strong user knowledge of MS Windows.
- Strong working knowledge of at least one dental practice management and clinical software application (preferably Eaglesoft or Fuse)
- Prior experience in the use of and training of technology related dental products and equipment.
- Knowledge of dental industry and general practices.
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our employees. Please click here to review benefits offered.
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences is what strengthens us and drives our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.