Req ID: 134794
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Solution Architect to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for leading a team of technical architects, supporting a mix of commercial and government Infrastructure Managed Services opportunities.
This role works very closely with Sales and Delivery teams to support new sales opportunities and existing account expansion opportunities. Being able to communicate effectively on all levels of customer and NTT Data organizations is key to success.
A successful candidate will need to have experience not only in building and reviewing technical solutions but also in evaluating financial impact and strength of the overall value proposition of our solutions.
• Setting technical solution strategy aligned with an opportunity sales strategy
• Working with and guiding individual technical tower architects in developing their tower solutions
• Providing feedback and new ideas about improvement in solution value proposition
• Supporting Sales in customer meetings, advocating NTT Data point of view and articulating our differentiation
• Supporting Delivery in reviewing our solutions, identifying risk factors and mitigation strategies
• Developing new solution approaches with respect to local market dynamics and competition
• Being familiar with industry trends and new developments and using this knowledge in developing differentiated solutions for opportunities
• Understanding competitive analysis and proactive positioning of our solutions to improve our win rate and close rate
• Identifying opportunities for new or repositioned capabilities and solutions
• Strong leadership, business, technical, analytical, problem solving and verbal and written communication skills with the willingness to travel when required
• Self-motivation and ability to work on own initiative, as well as be a strong contributor in a team environment, natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
• 5+ years Solution Architecture-Cloud Integration
• 5+ years Advisory Consultant-IT Strategy
• Ideal experience in supporting Commercial, Manufacturing, Latin America and/or Public Sectors solutions
• An understanding of end to end business/functional processes to translate business requirements into system requirements and perform impact analysis of changes in requirements
Basic Required Qualifications:
- 12+ years of experience architecting and implementing infrastructure solutions
- 12+ years of experience in IT outsourcing – infrastructure and application solutions development, modeling and costing
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Solution Architect, Consulting, Developer, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.