Req ID: 142277
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Solution Architect – Life Insurance & Annuities to join our team in Lincoln, Nebraska (US-NE), United States (US).
Solutions Architect (Life Insurance & Annuities)
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Provides business systems analysis and solutioning support for internal and external clients, identifying business needs and recommending industry best practice solutions
- Participates in feasibility discussions
- Serves as a liaison between internal and external clients, operations, and IT teams
- Performs evaluation, analysis, documentation of requirements, translation into proper system requirement specifications and configuration, considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both end-user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems, applications and industry requirements
- Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses to align information technology solutions with business initiatives
- Leads small to medium scale projects
- Teaches end users new technology and enhancements using all appropriate communication tools
- 8 years of relevant Life and Annuity insurance experience working with Term, Whole Life, Universal Life, Interest-Sensitive Whole Life, Annuities, and Indexed products
- 8 years in functional systems design and operations planning for closed blocks of business
- Experience in end-to-end business operations and optimal system functionality for Life and Annuity (L&A) product lines
- Experience in planning and execution of consolidating systems performing redundant functions
- Experience planning complex integration models involving multiple systems
- Knowledge of system development methodology, project management and system architecture
- Experience converting/migrating insurance policy data from one system to another
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
Location & Travel:
Position is remote. Travel to Lincoln, NE will be required as needed.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Lincoln
Solution Architect, Consulting, Developer, Project Manager, Systems Analyst, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.