Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
The IT Sourcing Consultant is responsible for developing category sourcing and negotiation strategies for acquiring complex goods and services (i.e., IT hardware, software and services), reducing costs, and achieving organizational objectives. IT Sourcing Consultant will advise internal stakeholders on critical supply decisions, and will combine analytical thinking with hands-on implementation in solving the organization’s most difficult sourcing challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Supply Chain, Finance, Industrial Engineering, or related discipline.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of Procurement and/or Operations experience with a record of increased responsibility and/or work complexity within a best practice environment; exposure to supplier management, category spend analysis, supplier rationalization programs, and bid management; and familiarity with applicable laws, procurement concepts, best practices, trends and issues.
- Healthcare industry experience, an advanced degree and/or consulting experience a plus.
- Deep experience with IT spend categories.
- Experience managing supply contracts, including complex long-term contracts, short-term transactional agreements and consulting engagements.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing business requirements and develop/execute tactical & strategic plans to meet business needs.
- Excellent organization, prioritization, project management, and problem solving skills
- Strong research, writing and communication skills
- High proficiency or mastery of Excel and other Microsoft applications, and strong technical aptitude
- The wllingness and ability to travel up to 10% of the time in order to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.
- An eagerness to learn, personable demeanor and demonstrated ability to interact in a team oriented environment across multiple levels of an organization
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.