If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast-paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 15,000 employees in 22 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Auto Club is looking for a SQL Developer to join the team and participate in multiple projects to streamline various processes as well as improve and create various products and services throughout the organization.
- Write optimal SQL statements to support business objectives. Design and develop process to extract, transform and load data using SSIS.
- Write new or modify existing SSIS packages. Unit testing of developed SQL code or SSIS packages.
- Document code or SSIS package. Design new database schemas and modify existing schemas.
- Design and develop solutions for data base migration to Hadoop.
- Deploy reports using Tableau, SSRS or other reporting tools.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- College degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years SQL coding experience in a RDBMS environment
- Strong proficiency with SQL on Teradata or SQL Server
- Experience in writing SSIS packages
- Experience in using TFS
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Visio, etc.)
- Experience working with Linux, Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Sqoop environment preferred
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.