As a senior AD Identity and Access Management Engineer, this position will be the primary technical resource tasked with engineering and maintaining our Identity and Access Management platforms.
This role will provide leadership, professional support and valued contributions to a range of production support, development and project activities. We are looking for an experienced professional, who has a breadth of knowledge and skills across various technical acumens, along with an understanding of industry best practices.
- Responsible for working with the vendor partners or internal teams to design and deliver IAM solutions.
- Collaborate with the security architects to create/maintain the IAM roadmap.
- Work with the teams to ensure standards are being followed for current and future IAM implementations.
- Work with Product owner and stakeholders to provide solutions or address any gaps in the current implementation.
- Responsible for installing, configuring, customizing and maintaining the Identity and Access Management products.
- Responsible for the overall performance and stability of the applications built using the Identity and Access Management products.
- Lead the continued enhancement process for the IAM program including assessing operational requirements and service issues for improvement opportunities
- Work closely with and provide mentoring and guidance to the other team members
- Provide on-call and or off hours support
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7+ Years of experience in Identity, Access Management and Directory services.
- Minimum 5+ years of using Forefront Identity Manager or Microsoft Identity Manager
- Experience in using SQL, .NET, Application servers, Web servers and Windows Servers
- Experience in using scripting languages like PowerShell, Perl or Python etc.
- Experience installing, configuring and customizing FIM or MIM and Active Directory Server.
- Experience with Enterprise Single Sign On options like Ping Federate
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and O365 is a plus
- Proven track record of successful IAM implementations and support of those applications.
- Experience with compliance, SOX and HIPPA requirements
- Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate actions.
- Organizational skills that enables one to work on several tasks simultaneously, providing management with appropriate insight into the workload and priorities.
Original and innovative thinking that produces new ideas and creates innovative solutions.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.