At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Performs and/or manages activities relating to planning, designing, building, maintaining, and operating a high quality and secure network infrastructure across the Nuclear fleet, along with required processes and procedures to ensure cyber security compliance for Nuclear. May assist in the coordination of tasks for subordinates.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
– Perform, manage and appropriately document work activities relating to assigned projects, sub-projects, or processes. For projects: plan, design, and build high quality and secure network infrastructure in accordance with IT procedures. Interface with site Engineering and other site departments as appropriate to assist in the implementation and administration of the NRC mandated cyber security program. Interface with IT fleet support personnel and corporate IT (Architecture and Engineering and Operational security). For network security operations: Plan and lead IT activities required to manage service level agreements and cyber security activities for assigned site. Assist others in planning and prioritizing work and work schedule.
– Assist in creation of documentation for products and services. Use best practices to improve products and services provided to business unit partners, and monitor adherence within Team/Group to standards as defined within the Management Model
– Maintain and enhance engagement with business and IT partners and other stakeholders
– Establish positive teaming environment by proactively assisting and training less experienced personnel. Provide performance and development feedback as required
– Maintain technical knowledge and business acumen within network and security IT operations. Maintain awareness of trends and issues in area of technical expertise
– Bachelor’s degree and typically 3 to 5 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
– Appropriate technical skills in LAN, WAN, telecommunication, and IT security related technologies.
– Strong knowledge of business practices and processes in Corrective Action Program Coordination and oversight of client support processes.
– Experience leading small IT projects or sub-teams and knowledge of IT processes and procedures.
– Strong problem solving and analysis ability.
– Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
– Ability to work with remote project teams
– Experience in IT support of Nuclear Site Operations
– Experience in Firewall management and rule analysis
– Network related certifications such as CCNA/CCNP, Security related certification(s)
– Experience in Nuclear and IT Corrective Action Programs
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.