Covance is hiring an Application Developer for a dynamic team in Indianapolis, IN.
This person will work closely with team members to understand business requirements analyze code and deliver quality technical solutions. These solutions will be aligned with business and IT strategies. She/HE will perform application analysis, design, and develop, unit test, deployment support and maintenance throughout the development life cycle. She/He will accurately estimate effort for requested enhancements and they will provide clear communication and needed documentation for all system modifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement enhancements, revisions to meet the needs of the client.
- Deliver solutions as required and requested, according to agreed timeline, ensuring solutions conform to company standards and SOPs.
- Provide technical support to colleagues and clients on technical aspects of projects. Obtain requirements from Internal/External Clients and provide solutions.
- Maintain day to day system support and development activities of systems and technologies.
- Participate in the delivery of quality software through effective design and peer reviewing of code, unit testing
- Involve in the full system life cycle and is responsible for design, code, test, implement, maintain and support application software that is delivered within time and cost budget.
Work-related aspects of the position:
- Has good experience in systems analysis, design and development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
- Individual must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and have demonstrated good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively as a team member and can work with limited or most of the times no supervision on projects.
- The candidate needs to have attention to detail and the ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects.
- This person must be a flexible, self-motivated team player with a positive attitude.
- The candidate must possess strong communications skills.
- Open to learn and migrate to new technologies
- Proven ability to follow priorities and timelines.
- Is clear about one’s own and the company’s goals and focuses on seeing the work through to completion. Consistently set ambitious performance and work standards for oneself, seeking to achieve standards of excellence beyond requirements.
- Bachelors degree required or equivalent in experience.
- Certified technical professional in relevant technologies
- Minimum of 6 Years of related technical experience.
- Extensive coding experience
- Proficient level Cache developer
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.