Gallagher Bassett is the premier provider of global claims services, dedicated to exceptional customer service and demonstrably superior outcomes. GB helps people, teams and businesses overcome adversity and loss through the guiding expertise of over 5,000 claims professionals, all committed to going beyond expectations in the continuous pursuit of a better way.
Seasoned individual contributor, with a broad and deep technical understanding of a specific functional area (e.g., architecture, development, or QA). Assists in designing, developing, implementing, and/or maintaining highly complex applications. Provides technical leadership on assigned project(s). Incumbent focuses on issues specific to their area of expertise and likely has comprehensive knowledge of other functional areas. May provide training and guidance to other staff. Similar experience to a Project Manager, but does not manage staff.
- Experience in Extensive T-SQL experience (MS SQL Server)
- Experience in.NET and .NET Core
- Experience in REST (and SOAP) API Angular and AngularJS IIS
- Some experience in Angular and Angular JS
- Nice to have TFS/Azure DevOps
- Team tools – Octopus Active Batch
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ year's related experience required.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal capacity to enter a contract?
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.