Position Summary: Senior DevOps Engineer
The Senior DevOps Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of highly available infrastructure. This role will collaborate with team members to further build upon Guitar Center's existing DevOps capabilities.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Automate configuration and management of dev, staging, and production environments
- Create automated software build/deploy processes
- Architect next generation CI/CD processes and pipelines that guarantee faster time to market for the product and positive end user experience
- Continually evaluate tools and technologies to improve the overall release process
- Work in close coordination with development and IT teams to automate the delivery of our products
- Building ad-hoc automation upon request
- Additional duties as assigned
The Guitar Center Company embodies the world of creativity and music by encouraging our teammates to find their own individual sound. Our mission is to develop and nurture lifelong musicians and make a difference in the world by enabling musicians and non-musicians alike to experience the joy that comes from creating music. We believe in putting our customers first, engaging with respect and integrity and fulfilling our mission with passion.
The Guitar Center Company operates through several business divisions. Guitar Center is the world's largest retailer of guitars, amplifiers, drums, keyboards, recording, live sound, DJ, and lighting equipment, with more than 290 stores across the United States. 2014 marked the milestone 50th anniversary of the Guitar Center Company as the organization continues to help people make music from coast to coast.
E-Commerce brands Guitar Center, Musician's Friend and WWBW offer online sales of a broad selection of music products. The Music & Arts division operates more than 220 stores specializing in band & orchestral instruments for sale and rental, serving teachers, band directors, college professors, and students since 1952. AVDG and GCPro headline the enterprise audio-visual integration business, delivering a best-in-class commercial and residential customer experience.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.