Responsible for working with the Network and Systems Engineers to create, maintain and enforce security plans and policies effecting the network. Responsible for securing all information and information systems assets of the Company network infrastructure. Plays a lead role in the design of security safeguards and ongoing verification of Company's network security posture. Acts as a Network Security Subject Matter Expert for the company. Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or projects and shares expertise.
- Recommends and ensures implementation of security safeguards to the Company's network. Security safeguards should be in accordance with industry standards, generally accepted business practices and Company security policies. Ensures Network and Systems Engineers follow security best practices when deploying/configuring hardware and software.
- Collaborates with the Network Operations team to ensure disaster recovery plans are viable and current.
- Works with the Network Operating Center to maintain up-to-date troubleshooting guides that pertain to security.
- Recommends policy for responding to security incidents along with a training program for those that might be involved.
- Researches new and/or updated technologies as they come available that pertain to our environment.
- Performs regular penetration tests and vulnerability assessments.
- Takes lead on security audits, both internal and external.
- Develops security scripts and recommend tools to support the Operations Security function.
- Helps ensure that customer SLAs are met at all times. Responds quickly to downtime situations.
- Communicates regularly with development and supports teams regarding system status and implementation schedules. Provides insight and resolutions on security matters, acting as a Subject Matter Expert on cross-functional projects.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Knowledge of Data Encryption, IOS Security, Understanding of Authentication concepts(Aith 2.0, Passwordless)
- Strong knowledge of security scans on front-end applications
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.