NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sr EDW QA to join our team in Canada. (Remote)
Required Skills & Experience:
- 8 to 12 years of experience in ETL data warehouse testing
- Expertise in writing Complex SQL Queries
- Able to understand Mapping details and transformation logics from ETL Specification document
- Able to convert the Requirement written in English to SQL Statements
- Experience in any one of the ETL testing tools such as Data gaps, ICEDQ, Bitwise, etc.,
- Strong analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong data analysis skills with proven experience analyzing source data and business rules
- Experience working with distributed team members
- Extremely detail-oriented with respect to test documentation and communication
- Strong database skills writing complex queries
- Demonstrated experience managing and validating large volumes of data
- Able to communicate complex technical concepts to company stakeholders in an easy-to-understand manner
- Excellent knowledge of modular and object-oriented programming techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Additional Nice to have skills:
- Experience in ORACLE / Teradata DB
- UNIX Basic Commands
- Experience using SAS tool is a plus
- Experience testing MicroStrategy reports a plus
- Experience in Datawarehouse testing automation
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email EEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Database, Oracle, Consulting, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.