MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Take a leadership role on a team of skilled front end developers
* Work on core front end components across branded e-commerce websites w
* Work closely with cross-functional teams
* Utilize best practices
* Improve the design QA practice
* 6+ years of Front-End Web Development experience
* Experience in CSS/SASS
* 2 years minimum of experience leading a development team
* Agile and JIRA experience
* Strong communication skills
Confidential CPG companyContract-to-Hire Opportunity
*Candidate must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship *
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.