CGI is hiring a Sr. Software Developer with Full Stack development experience, to support a large enterprise-wide Federal Government program. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to join our team in Alexandria, VA, and grow your career with the 5th largest IT services provider in the world. In exchange for your committed efforts toward success, we're offering a competitive salary, a complete benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, and paid vacation.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Develop application components and integrate back-end, server and database components
• Design and develop accessible user interfaces conforming to Section 508 standards
• Design, implement and interface with RESTful web services
• Design and develop SOA using Java/J2EE technologies
• Interact with your team members and the government client using the Scrum methodology
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 8+ years of web application experience
• 5+ years of experience working with SVN, MySQL, Hibernate, Spring framework, SML, Linux, JBoss, and unit test mocking framework
• 5+ years of experience implementing Web Services, including RESTful
• 5+ years of experience developing with JQuery, JQuery widget factory, AngularJS, Handlebars, XML, DHTML, Ajax, and Docker containerization
• Experience working with DevOps, Groovy, AWS, and microservices
• Experience working with front-end tools and libraries such as LESS, SASS, Grunt, Bower, Node, SVN, MySQL, Hibernate, and Spring
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI atwww.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox atUS_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you.Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.