To be fully engaged in providing Quality/No Harm, Customer Experience, and Stewardship by providing information services and end user technology support that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations and supports the corporate objectives of Health First, Inc. This position is a highly visible position to Health First employees and customers and serves as the front line of IT support by servicing end user device needs. This role serves as a team mentor and customer experience and technical resource. The position is an hourly position that will require flexibility for working shifts at various times of the day at different geographic locations with additional on-call and weekend responsibilities
▪ Associate Degree in relevant field required. Bachelor degree preferred.
▪ Three years minimum of customer support experience required, with demonstrated exceptional customer service skills and ability to relate to customers’ needs and concerns.
▪ Minimum of three years’ technology experience required
▪ In lieu of Associates Degree, a high school diploma or equivalent, an additional two years’ of customer service experience and additional two years’ of technology experience may be substituted at director's discretion.
▪ HDI Desktop Support certification is required within 180 days
▪ CompTIA A+ certification within 180 days and Network+ or Microsoft MCP certifications preferred
▪ Working background in a health care environment desired.
▪ Reliable transportation is required to travel to any Health First site to support customer needs, which may require securely transporting IT equipment in a privately owned vehicle.
▪ Demonstrates good oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
▪ Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and Windows Operating systems
▪ Working knowledge of Active Directory is preferred
▪ Ability to work shifts at various times of the day at different geographic locations with additional on-call and weekend responsibilities
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.