Req ID: 148020
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a SR IT Project/Program Manager – Payroll to join our team in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (US-PA), United States (US).
Our Project Management practice group is currently seeking a SR IT Project Manager who has strong experience in Payroll application integrations (workday HCM) as well as payroll and time tracking systems to support one of our global Healthcare devices/Life Science clients, based out of Pittsburg, PA ( Remote, US)
This Project Manager is a solution-oriented leader that can apply project management techniques to facilitate, coordinate with excellent communication skills to collaborate to implement enhancements, upgrades, migrations, and integration of various Application systems. The Project Manager will be adept at building and maintaining relationships at technical and business levels; is highly analytical, customer obsessed, adaptable, and enjoys bringing structure and discipline to ambiguous spaces to realize measurable value for the business.
You will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs and balance short & long-term business needs against constraints. The Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of assigned projects and programs from initiation through delivery using relevant iterative/ Agile processes and can work with minimal oversight.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Define application project scope, assess impact, determine implementation approach, schedule, budget, resource needs working with various global stakeholders.
- Actively collaborate with the stakeholders in a consultative role eliciting business and technical requirements and help prioritize implementation aligning to IT strategies, in coordination with other workstream leads (internal and external vendor).
- Lead different teams to implement – Workday HCM
- Has the ability and understanding to use payroll and time tracking systems
- An excellent communicator understanding Payroll application implementations
- Proactively manage assigned projects/programs to ensure milestones are achieved within plan including proactively managing execution progress, managing communications, reporting status, managing resources, managing change, removing roadblocks and resolving conflicts.
- Ensure projects/programs are properly progressing through the Software Development Lifecycle including proper definition, analysis, design, development, testing, training and deployment.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders, customer relationships and third-party vendors as needed, including managing a highly complex political environment
- Maintain extensive knowledge and expertise in the discipline of program management as well as multiple business processes and/or technical areas.
- Participate with management and other PMs in establishing best practices in program management methods and tools.
- Be detail-oriented and proactive in identifying and closing gaps in the product development lifecycle.
- Present product updates to senior-level stakeholders, welcoming feedback and implementing/driving changes quickly.
- Lead team to resolve all program/project issues and impediments on a timely manner, effectively communicate, manage expectations and resolve conflicts working closely with team and leadership.
- Manage multiple product Scrum/work teams (internal, external, & for multiple divisions) in parallel, with regular standups, promoting team collaboration, innovation and quality outcomes.
- Provide regular status update to the executive Leadership and Management team with constant drive to make improvements to the outcomes.
- Demonstrate high adaptability and flexibility to take responsibility to support new projects that has priority and as communicated.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, engineering or a related field of study, Master's degree is a plus
- 7+ years of relevant work experience as a Project Manager with experience with large scale HCM, Payroll, and Time Tracking projects.
- Prior experience leading end-to-end payroll system implementation and executing at least one full-scale payroll system implementation in a complex organization is a must
- Proficiency in the following functional areas of complex payroll processing: earnings, deductions, taxes, pay calculation, time tracking and time clocks, absence management, retroactive processing, expatriate processing, and complex integrations.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and Agile/Scrum CSM is a plus
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience as an Application Senior Project Manager leadingnewimplementations, feature enhancements, upgrades, release, and life cycle management supporting business transformation.
- Experience in integration projects, working with globally (EMEA, US regions) distributed business groups, working in matrix and cross functional teams delivered projects on schedule & budget.
- Experience in implementation of 3rd party vendor payroll systems, SaaS applications with integration to legacy applications adhering to information security guidelines and meeting regulatory and validation requirements.
- Strong communicator with effective presentation skills delivering formal presentations & facilitate Demo to various levels of management articulating project status, risk mitigations, benefits & financial realizations.
- Has strong experience in PM Framework, following estimation guidelines, resource management, gate reviews, Quality audits, process improvements, provide training and usage of PPM tools & dashboard.
- Self-motivated and independent critical thinker who can visualize and guide team during conflicting situations to stay focused on business goals & priorities
- Has strong experience in iterative/agile methodologies, lean budget, managing solution deployments, process improvements, provide training to team.
- Effective conflict & impediments management in a fast-paced environment, take higher responsibilities working with cross functional team who are working on multiple priorities
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to influence stakeholders and team members with variety of personal styles to focus on right priorities under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Pittsburgh
Program Manager, Consulting, Computer Science, Manager, Cloud, Management, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.