Req ID: 149046
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Java Developer – Front End to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, and test new and/or modify existing web applications in technologies such as Java, J2EE, Spring framework.
- Extensive experience in designing and development of software applications with JDK 1.8/1.7, Spring, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, OpenShift, Docker, Mule ESB, Data Power.
- Experienced in fast paced Agile development environment with tools like JIRA and methodologies including Test Driven Development/Behavior Driven Development.
- Experience in Rest/Micro Service, Web service which includes good understanding of handling SOAP Requests and Response, WADL, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS and Web service authentication.
- Proficient in application frameworks such as Jquery, Java Script, Angular, Spring MVC and Presentation Services with good knowledge on MVC architecture.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE design patterns including Factory, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Business delegate and Strategy. Well versed in core java concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Serialization, Java Beans
- Good knowledge in using Web service testing tools like SOAP UI, XML SPY, Post Man.
- Good to have experience with databases such as Oracle 12g, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server, MongoDB and Using PL/SQL to develop Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views for different data models
- Debugging and isolating production incident by looking Java code and provide, as & when needed, code fixes to reduce the issue turnaround time.
- Active participants in code deployment and experience on CI/CD tools.
- Create and enhance build system management and version control using GIT, Jenkins and Gradle.
- Work closely with offshore counterparts to understand business requirements and develop quality technical solutions that align with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization's architectural standards.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in technologies such as Java, J2EE, Spring framework.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with databases such as Oracle 12g, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server, MongoDB.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in CI/CD tools, GIT, Jenkins and Gradle
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Front End, Developer, Java, Oracle, Database, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.