Peraton is searching for a cleared and Senior Knowledge Management Engineer in Arlington, VA for a position within our Homeland Security sector. This candidate will provide oversight and management of our customers SharePoint platform. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll do…
- Establish and maintain an effective structure for information management and sharing with appropriate stakeholders via agency provided and/or authorized sharing mechanisms which currently include Intelink, SharePoint, Teams, and Confluence/Maestro.
- Build processes and SOPs for information management through SharePoint and organizational file shares.
- Maintain branch information management SOPs and Policies.
- Build processes and standard operating procedures for information management through SharePoint and organizational customer relationship management software.
- Develop and execute standard workflow processes for all analysis activities through SharePoint.
- Develop and execute partner engagement, portfolio management, outreach, event management and information/infrastructure management operational best practices, processes, protocols and policies. Best practices must contain how implementation of the practice enhances and improves operational performance. Submit best practices to leadership for approval and subsequent addition to knowledge management.
- Provide SharePoint site development and maintenance.
- Create and maintain internal distribution lists.
You’d be a great fit if… (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years’ experience
- Active Top Secret clearance and ability to obtain DHS fitness suitability is required
- Three or more years’ experience in building SharePoint-hosted and provider-hosted applications in SharePoint
- Three or more years’ experience in building, designing, and configuring SharePoint team sites and record centers
It’d be even better if you… (Preferred)
- Experience developing relational databases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL Server, Informix)
- Experience in developing with non‐relational databases ((e.g., Casandra, Hadoop, Couch, NoSQL, Project Voldemort, Mongo, Drizzle)
What you’ll get… (Peraton Benefits)
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.