AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
This role will be responsible for process development, the design of data systems, development and implementation of transactional process methodology and production support required to drive continuous improvement activities. Interpret (define/derive/quantify/clarify) both practical business requirements as well as technical requirements from current processes/systems for use in continuous improvement activities, to conduct detailed failure analysis, develop root cause and implement the corrective/preventative actions.
- Build capacity models and simulations that analyze production requirements and identify bottlenecks
- Conduct required work measurement, cost reduction, process/product flow analysis, and capacity utilization studies. Develop and assist team in executing modifications based on desired results
- Develop data visualizations and dashboards that reveal and highlight opportunities for improvements
- Create and execute excellence plans, lead data analysis, and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Apply lean manufacturing techniques to reduce cost and increase yields; Analyze and improve business processes to improve overall workflow efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Apply process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles to identify and plan improvements (process and technology) including identifying the current process, applying best practices, and creating performance measurements. Lead non-conformance investigation, root cause analysis, corrective, and preventive actions.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of organization-wide process-centric methodologies (i.e. Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, Metrics, Goal Alignment, etc)
- Facilitate organizational change. Provide education and coaching on process methodologies, enterprise process leadership, and impact of recommended changes. Act as business process expert by staying abreast on best practices and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited college in a quantitative discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 4+ years of professional experience; or 2+ year experience required with a related Master’s degree.
- Experience developing data visualizations that provide actionable insight
- Process Improvement experience
- Experience using Tableau, Power BI, or other analytics toolsets
- Experience developing and implementing statistical, machine learning, and heuristic techniques to create descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics.
- Experience with Capacity Resource Planning and Cost Benefit Analysis
- Lean Six Sigma Methodologies – Green Belt or Black Belt Certification preferred
- Ability to work proficiently with Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, MS Project and Access.
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure.
- Familiarity with SalesForce
- Proficient with SQL type applications
- Proficient in Work Measurement and Labor Standard estimation
- Self-starter with demonstrated self-initiated goals and results
- Demonstrated capability to multitask in support of multiple concurrent programs and initiatives
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal and communication skills including oral, listening, technical writing and visual presentations.
- Must have a high level of technical skills and the ability to troubleshoot problems and drive the implementation of corrective actions.
- Work From Home (WFH) Employees must have high speed internet connectivity
Laptop/Headset will be provided – candidates must have reliable Internet and/or WIFI sufficient to meet the demands of the job
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.