Performing the following tasks under the direction of Radians Quality Manager:
1. Maintaining files of Quality Records.
2. Maintaining document control for Quality System documentation.
3. Coordinating evaluation, investigation, and records of customer complaints
4. Documentation of corrective and preventive actions
5. Generation of monthly quality measurables for review by management.
6. Scheduling and execution as assigned of internal audits.
7. Interface with customers to resolve customer issues.
8. Providing documentation requested by customers related to Prop 65, conflict minerals, and any other quality/regulatory requests.
9. Management of testing and certification projects as assigned.
10. Support for scheduling and operation of laboratory functions
11. Other support as required to ensure operation of Quality and Regulatory Assurance activities.
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Strong aptitude for problem solving
3. Ability to multitask, complete projects, and maintain schedules with minimal supervision.
4. Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and Word
5. Degree or equivalent work experience- engineering or technical discipline preferred
1. 2-3 Prior Quality Systems experience (ISO 9001 or similar)
2. Internal audit experience
3. Experience with MS Access or SQL
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.