Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020). In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Reporting into the Compliance Technology Organization, this individual will partner with Global Financial Crimes Division (GFCD) Technology Oversight team to deliver solutions with the highest quality and transparency. Facilitation and coordination of the development of the solutions, standing up of the necessary infrastructure, configuration of the applications, coordination of items such as the DB, web servers, firewalls.
- Install and configure compliance technology vendor products such as CGI Hotscan
- Develop scripts and Java applications to supplement functionality as needed
- Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions
- Designs and develops applications, system to system interfaces
- Coordinate with various infrastructure teams such as DBA, MQ, Linux to design and implement solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
- Engineering (Any), or a related field (or foreign equivalent degree).
- 3 years of experience supporting Compliance Technology platforms such as CGI Hotscan
- 3 years’ experience installing, upgrading, configuring and supporting CGI Hotscan application;
- 3 years experience with Oracle, SQL, Web-Technologies, XML, schedulers (Tidal/Autosys/Tivoli etc.); Experience with CGI Hotscan
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing and operations
- Knowledge of load balancing and high availability architectures.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
- Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies and pitch in on story tasks (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.