Sr. Specialist – Data Scientist
Job ID: 2019-1596
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Information Technology
Revantage Corporate Services
Due to the continued growth of our organization, Revantage Corporate Services is seeking a strategic Sr. Specialist – Data Scientist to join our Technology Organization. Technology comprises a team of data professionals focused on delivering solutions to improve decision-making, optimize internal business processes, increase operational efficiency, and ultimately, transform data into actionable insights.
Revantage Corporate Services (RCS) is a wholly owned company of Blackstone that provides best-in-class professional shared services globally to Blackstone’s real estate portfolio companies in various sectors including multifamily (LivCor), commercial office (EQ Office), retail (ShopCore), industrial (Link Industrial), senior living (Longview) and hotel (BRE Hotels and Resorts). We are dedicated to our clients, helping them solve critical and complex real estate issues, with access to resources, data, and the world’s most influential real estate leaders.
We are building a culture that inspires people to drive change, stand up to challenges, and embody the daring spirit to outperform yesterday’s best. Our vision sees us personally exploring new ideas and capabilities, proactively seeking the needs of our partners and people to unlock new opportunities. We are partnering in possibilities to unlock our greatest potential, together.
Technology will unlock the potential of Revantage. Help us deliver best in class tools, services, and insights.
As the Sr. Specialist – Data Scientist, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Research and implement cutting-edge techniques and tools in machine learning/deep learning/artificial intelligence to make data analysis more efficient and meaningful
- Provide input on new use cases, capabilities, and initiatives to inform the Data and Analytics strategic roadmap development and execution
- Develop frameworks and processes to analyze unstructured information collected through internal and external data sources
- Enhance information visualization through development of dashboards and user interfaces
- Establish best practices for data-based experimentations across Technology teams
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Data Science, Information Science, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience using machine learning algorithms and statistical analysis techniques (e.g. Regression, Classification, Naïve Bayes, Support Vector Machines, Neural Networks, etc.)
- Experience with various types of data repositories (e.g., data warehouses, data lakes, data marts), metadata management, dimensional modeling, and ETL / integration
- Deep proficiency in R, Python, or related languages
- Deep proficiency in SQL and ability to optimize queries
- Experience analyzing real estate portfolio assets and/or financial statements
- Experience in Financial Services, Private Equity, and/or Real Estate
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform (e.g., Azure-SQL, Data Factory, Data Lake)
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.