Sr. Specialist – DNA Software Engineer
Job ID: 2019-1513
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Information Technology
Revantage Corporate Services
Due to the continued growth of our organization, Revantage Corporate Services is seeking a Software Engineer to join our Technology Function.
Technology comprises a team of data professionals focused on delivering solutions to improve decision-making, optimize internal business processes, increase operational efficiency, and ultimately, transform data into actionable insights. The Software Engineer will be responsible for developing and configuring the dashboard and reporting tools and capabilities provided to Revantage constituents.
Revantage Corporate Services (RCS) is a wholly owned company of Blackstone that provides best-in-class professional shared services globally to Blackstone’s real estate portfolio companies in various sectors including multifamily (LivCor), commercial office (EQ Office), retail (ShopCore), industrial (Link Industrial), senior living (Longview) and hotel (BRE Hotels and Resorts). We are dedicated to our clients, helping them solve critical and complex real estate issues, with access to resources, data, and the world’s most influential real estate leaders.
We are building a culture that inspires people to drive change, stand up to challenges, and embody the daring spirit to outperform yesterday’s best. Our vision sees us personally exploring new ideas and capabilities, proactively seeking the needs of our partners and people to unlock new opportunities. We are partnering in possibilities to unlock our greatest potential, together.
Technology will unlock the potential of Revantage. Help us deliver best in class tools, services, and insights.
As the Software Engineer, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Contribute to sound technical design, code development and provide support to Data and Analytics projects.
- Apply software development concepts and techniques to deliver on the functional design of end to end stakeholder solutions.
- provide expertise in a range of software development methods, SDLC tools, and concepts, as well as contribute to the production of software documentation and code libraries.
- Performing functional testing for developed code leveraging stakeholder use cases.
- Build powerful tools and capabilities
- Evaluate, identify, and recommend optimal tool and capability design recommendations to Data and Analytics teams
- Work iteratively to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve data and analytical tools and capabilities for stakeholders
- Work with third party software providers to successfully integrate their products into the Revantage infrastructure.
- Collaborate and share knowledge:
- Collaborate with project team members to review and align development efforts to stakeholder use cases, business and functional requirements
- Work closely with Quality Engineers to design test plans and automated tests to support development efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Design, Engineering or another related field
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Broad experience within Financial Services, Private Equity, and/or Real Estate industries
- Experience in testing Tableau in an analytic environment
- Certifications in Business Analysis and/or Quality Assurance Testing
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to communicate design decisions and to understand business requirements
- Deep understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to “roll one’s selves up” and dive deeply into problems
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.