Sr Specialist – Quality Assurance & Control Engineer
Job ID: 2019-1510
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Information Technology
Revantage Corporate Services
Due to the continued growth of our organization, Revantage Corporate Services is seeking a driven and entrepenurial Sr Specialist – Quality Assurance & Control Engineer to join our Techology function.
Technology comprises a team of data professionals focused on delivering solutions to improve decision-making, optimize internal business processes, increase operational efficiency, and ultimately, transform data into actionable insights. The Sr Specialist – Quality Assurance (QA) / Quality Control (QC) Engineer will primarily be responsible for testing the quality of data produced across Revantage’s end-to-end data pipeline during development (QA) and in production (QC).
Revantage Corporate Services (RCS) is a wholly owned company of Blackstone that provides best-in-class professional shared services globally to Blackstone’s real estate portfolio companies in various sectors including multifamily (LivCor), commercial office (EQ Office), retail (ShopCore), industrial (Link Industrial), senior living (Longview) and hotel (BRE Hotels and Resorts). We are dedicated to our clients, helping them solve critical and complex real estate issues, with access to resources, data, and the world’s most influential real estate leaders.
We are building a culture that inspires people to drive change, stand up to challenges, and embody the daring spirit to outperform yesterday’s best. Our vision sees us personally exploring new ideas and capabilities, proactively seeking the needs of our partners and people to unlock new opportunities. We are partnering in possibilities to unlock our greatest potential, together.
Technology will unlock the potential of Revantage. Help us deliver best in class tools, services, and insights.
As the Sr Specialist – Quality Assurance & Control Engineer, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Lead data quality management across internal and external data sources to improve the accuracy and timeliness of dashboard reporting for Blackstone and its portfolio companies.
- Lead the development and maintenance of data quality rules and implementations across data pipeline.
- Work closely with data stewards, ETL developers, and business analysts to coordinate disparate information and identify downstream impacts, as well as identify opportunities and controls for data source owners to implement
- Research and evaluate data quality technologies and solutions and provide guidance on optimal solutions and practical applications
- Define KPIs and metrics and develop dashboards that clearly define data quality results
- Drive improvements in overall quality assurance and quality control, automation and testing processes and techniques
- Communicate Data Quality results, trends, and opportunities to Technology and Data and Analytics leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Management, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or related field
- Proficiency in data quality measurement, including understanding of completeness, uniqueness, validity, accuracy, integrity, timeliness, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the systems development life cycle (requirements definition, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance)
- Project management skills, including the development and management of detailed project plans, objectives, control methods, and coordination of project team efforts
- Proficiency in SQL and ability to optimize queries
- Knowledge of various types of data repositories (e.g., data warehouses, data lakes, data marts), metadata management, dimensional modeling, and ETL / integration
- Experience in Financial Services, Private Equity, and/or Real Estate
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform (e.g., Azure-SQL, Data Factory, Data Lake)
- Process-excellence / Lean experience
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.